The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- HIV Source
- CDC HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
CT Statewide Grand Rounds: Men's Health and HIV
National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18th)National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on September 18. Over half (53%) of all persons living with HIV in the U.S. wer...
National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September 27th)Although gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men make up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, over 60% of all persons living wi...
Get PrEP'd ECHO: HIV Pre-Exposure ProphylaxisThe time is now, so get PrEP’d. The United States government’s Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative includes the goal of increasing...
Video: The Unseen Work of the Community Health WorkerShort, animated video illustrates the importance of community health workers and highlights the behind-the-scenes work to improve pa...
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18th)
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September 27th)
- Get PrEP'd ECHO: HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- HIV/AIDS in New England
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News
- HIV Resource Library
- PrEP Action Kit
- TelePrEP: Telemedicine for HIV Prevention
- BIDMC HIV Manual 2020
- Video: The Unseen Work of the Community Health Worker
- HIV Testing & Care Journey: Sharing Lived Experiences
- Storytelling Series: Undetectable = Untransmittable
- Toolkit: Enhancing Hepatitis C Testing and Treatment for Young Injection Drug Users
- Community-Based HIV and Viral Hepatitis Fellowship Evaluation: Results from a Qualitative Study