The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
2021 HIV/HCV Co-infection Awareness Day (May 17)The fourth annual HIV/HCV Coinfection Awareness Day (HHCAD) is being commemorated on Monday, May 17. The AIDS Education and Training Centers ...
In Brief: May 4, 2021Inside This Issue: Updated guidance for fully vaccinated people; pause lifted on J&J COVID-19 vaccine; benefits of continuing HIV services d...
In Brief: April 20, 2021Inside This Issue: First NHBS report on transgender women, New England HIV core indicators data, pause in Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine dist...
2021 National Transgender HIV Testing Day (April 18)Background The sixth annual National Transgender HIV Testing Day (NTHTD) will be observed on Sunday, April 18. According to the U.S....
2021 National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day (April 10)The ninth annual National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) is being observed this year on Saturday, April 10. Many national, state, ...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News