The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
Webinar: Mental Health for Transgender and Gender-diverse People
2021 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10)The 16th annual National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD) will be observed on Wednesday, March 10. The main purpose of NWGHAA...
In Brief: February 23, 2021Inside This Issue: Worse health outcomes among rural Black Americans with HIV, FDA issues EUA for COVID-19 treatment, new COVID-19 therapeutics being...
In Brief: February 9, 2021Inside This Issue: First monthly HIV treatment regimen, CDC report highlights HIV prevention priorities, PrEP access, program funding opportunities, ...
2021 National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (February 7)National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is being observed this year on Sunday, February 7. The 2021 NBHAAD theme, “We&rs...
In Brief: January 19, 2021Inside This Issue: New 5-year strategic plans for HIV and viral hepatitis; HIV criminalization; stigma and discrimination; Global Fund spending; reso...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News