The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- Opioid Response Network
2019 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 12th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Wednesday, September 18. At year-end 2016, nearly half (48%) ...
In Brief: September 6, 2019Inside This Issue: Long-acting HIV treatment, grants for cure research, HPV and cancer, HIV Data to Care strategy, and educational resources. ...
In Brief: August 26, 2019Inside This Issue: HIV prevention and care among persons who inject drugs; progress toward ending the global epidemic; benefits of HCV treatment for ...
2019 International Overdose Awareness Day (August 31)From 1999 through 2017, more than 700,000 people died from a drug overdose in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...
In Brief: August 6, 2019Inside This Issue: Highlights from the 2019 International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science, curated by topic. Highlights from the 2019...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News