The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
In Brief: June 29, 2020Inside This Issue: Ryan White and ADAP report, HRSA funding opportunity, in-home HIV testing, PrEP, PACHA meeting summary, 2020 HIV drug guide, and C...
2020 National HIV Testing Awareness DayNational HIV Testing Day (NHTD) is an annual observance each June 27 to promote HIV testing in the United States. According to the U.S. Cente...
In Brief: June 12, 2020Inside This Issue: Preserving HIV services during COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 data reporting, IAS virtual updates on HIV treatment, revised opportuni...
2020 HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day (June 5)HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day (HLTSAD) is commemorated on June 5 – the anniversary of the day in 1981 when the U.S. Centers for Disea...
In Brief: May 29, 2020Inside This Issue: HIV care continuum, long-acting PrEP, funding awards and opportunities, COVID-19 treatment and research, and educational opportuni...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News