The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
2021 National HIV Testing Day (June 27)National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) is an annual observance each June 27 to promote HIV testing in the United States. According to the U.S. Centers for...
In Brief: June 3, 2021Inside This Issue: State of the U.S. HIV epidemic, acute hep C cases continue rise, $97.75-million funding opportunity from CDC, 40th anniversary of ...
2021 HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day (June 5)Forty years ago – on June 5, 1981 – the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported the first cases among gay men of...
In Brief: May 18, 2021Inside This Issue: CDC: Most Outdoor and Indoor Activities Considered Safe for Fully Vaccinated; FDA Expands EUA for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine...
2021 National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (May 19)The 17th annual National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day will be held on Wednesday, May 19. To help commemorate the d...
2021 HIV/HCV Co-infection Awareness Day (May 17)The fourth annual HIV/HCV Coinfection Awareness Day (HHCAD) is being commemorated on Monday, May 17. The AIDS Education and Training Centers ...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News