The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
2020 National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day (October 15)This year, National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day (NLAAD) will be held on Thursday, October 15. The theme for 2020 is, “Ending HIV ...
In Brief: October 6, 2020Inside This Issue: HIV care continuum; trends in HIV-related deaths; Ryan White Program grants; health insurance coverage and outcomes; updated Natio...
2020 National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September 27)Although gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) make up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, well over half (61%) of all perso...
In Brief: September 22, 2020Inside This Issue: HHS reorganizes key HIV resources, HIV and COVID-19 global response, funding opportunity for HIV prevention, NMAC virtual conferen...
2020 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 13th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Friday, September 18. In 2018, just over half (51%) of all pe...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News